KJ Dollshouses Street Scene

Friday 7 February 2014

REMOTE CONTROLLED SMOKING CHIMNEY

Remote Controlled Smoking Chimney

Its taken me a while to transfer files to enable me to upload videos to my blog, but at last I have managed to add the video clip of my first working smoking chimney which is controlled via the remote control system I have installed in the house.

Its a fairly lengthy process feeding the wire all the way from the back of the house from the base all the way through to the top of the chimney but as the unit itself is only about £15.00 for me to buy I think it is such a nice addition that I am planning on installing it on all of my houses from now on and to date have done so in a total of 4 houses.

Oh what to think of to add next, any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. It is just wonderful. I wonder what the smoke is though. Does it have any odor? I am sure it is safe or you wouldn't have put it one of your beautiful houses.

    ReplyDelete